At last, a win! Our submissions were heard by Logan City Council, who rejected the application to turn this open farm into an intensive agriculture setup. Unfortunately, our joy was short-lived; the applicant would not accept the decision and took Council to the Planning and Environment Court. All objectors received notices of this appeal by registered mail. To read the submissions against this development, and the various intrigues of the Appeals process, go to our home page and look along the top for ‘Community submissions’.
- Local Council Election coming up. Who to vote for?
- Letter from The Mozzie to the new Queensland Environment Minister
- Call To Create A Farm Buffer Zone. Kelly Daniels, The Reporter, 13 Feb 2015
- Submissions to Council on New Draft Plan as it relates to Intensive Horticulture
- AT LAST, RESIDENTS HAVE SOME WINS! BULLY BOYS WITHDRAW! WELL DONE GREENBANK!
- AAA THE LATEST INFO
- Chemical and Pesticide Articles
- Chlorpyrifos Information
- CORRESPONDENCE WITH GROWCOM, March 2011, August 2012
- Farm Chem stories from other places
- Important History
- LOCAL MEDIA COVERAGE
- Pesticides and Bee Health
- Pesticides Factsheets
- Protecting our Waterways or "Greenwashing'
- QLD OMBUDSMAN RESPONSE
- Qld State Planning Policy and Guidelines
- RAIDE 2007
- Some Past Adverse Events in Greenbank
- Which QLD Shires Follow the State Guidelines?